Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We obtain it through a consent banner.
3. Type of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following cookies:
– Functional cookies: they enable us to improve how the website works and make it more user-friendly for visitors. For example, we store your login data.
– Audience measurement cookies: ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies enable us to know whether you have visited the site before or not. It is only during the first visit that a cookie is created. On subsequent visits, the existing cookie is used automatically. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- which pages visitors consult
- how long users spend on a particular page
- the page from which visitors leave the site
– Tracking cookies: enable us to analyse your browsing, consultation or consumption habits on the network's sites. We obtain your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
– Third party cookies: enable us to track the pages you visit on the internet to create your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address etc., as mentioned above, but is only used to identify you as a unique visitor. We obtain your consent for these cookies. These cookies will not be installed without your consent.
– Social media cookies: enable social media to record the articles and pages you share via their share buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your browsing behaviour on the internet.
– Site improvement cookies: enable us to test different versions of a web page to find out which page is used more.
3 bis. List of cookies that can be used
- Google analytics: used to measure the site audience.
- Google tag manager: makes it easy to place tags on pages and used to manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google advertising programme using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: used to offer you dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google AdWords Conversion: adwords campaign tracking tool.
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to distribute banners.
- Facebook Connect: used to log in using your Facebook account.
- Facebook Social Plugins: used to like, share or comment on content with a Facebook account.
- Facebook Custom Audience: used to interact with the audience on Facebook.
- Twitter button: used to easily share and display Twitter content.
- Twitter advertising: used to display and target advertising by Twitter.
4. Your rights with respect to your personal data
Vous disposez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification, de limitation et de suppression de vos données personnelles. En outre, vous avez le droit de vous opposer au traitement des données personnelles et le droit à la transférabilité de vos données. Vous pouvez exercer ces droits en nous envoyant un mail à l’adresse suivante firstname.lastname@example.org. Afin de prévenir les abus, nous pouvons vous demander de vous identifier sur notre site. Lorsqu’il s’agit d’accéder à des données personnelles liées à un cookie, nous vous demandons de nous envoyer une copie du cookie en question. Vous pouvez les trouver dans les paramètres de votre navigateur.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time on your browser. You can also set up your browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that some cookies cannot be installed. To do this, please go to Help in your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may affect the use of our website.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee that our website works properly. Some of the site's features may be altered and in some cases, you will no longer be able to access the site.
The steps to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, go to Help in your browser, or go to one of the links below to go straight your browser’s manual.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=fr
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
It is also possible that, through our website, cookies are placed by other people. Have you found cookies on our website that we have not identified? Please let us know by email. You can also contact the third party directly and ask them what cookies they place, what is their purpose, what is the lifetime of the cookie and what measures are taken to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com