Our aim: the satisfaction of our clients, with considerable added-value
Our services have been designed to ensure the satisfaction of our clients: we are client oriented, and offer value via solutions which make our client operations easier.
• The benefit for LightHouse LHLF clients
LightHouse LHLF consulting services strengthen the position of the user via expert and immediate management of international tax and Customs issues. Our services help in making monitored tax decisions: the user is perceived as a ‘facilitator’ in their company.
The various invoicing procedures offered by LightHouse LHLF allow furthermore external savings for our clients.
When they call upon our services, our clients obtain immediate responses to their business problems.
There are many advantages of using LightHouse LHLF:
– The clients have access to integral knowledge specialized in determining tax;
– Our services are aimed at tax, legal and financial professionals, who wish to resolve a business problem, and also at users such as sales persons wanting to prepare an estimate for a client, or legal experts drafting a contract, or logistics staff putting in place a new distribution channel ;
– Our services are easy to use by managers in charge of strategic or operational decisions. They are easily understandable by non tax specialists such as supply chain managers, as our work consists in offering ‘business’ solutions based on technical knowledge ;
Indeed, working with LightHouse LHLF helps to determine tax, how it is calculated and reported, while incorporating, of course, the complexity and the permanent legislative changes.
In practical terms, LightHouse LHLF lawyers are business advisers, not only a team of high-level tax gurus.
• The added-value of LightHouse LHLF: cost savings & better performance
Here is the real added value which our clients obtain using our services:
– Profitability: With, LightHouse LHLF our clients can save in human resources, tax advice costs and IT & systems resources ;
– Capital – Time/money value: The LightHouse LHLF services allow our client to carry less risk and tax penalties. The clients can consequently register less in provisions for taxes ;
– Better financial performance: with the LightHouse LHLF services, there is no tax barrier to the e-Business strategies, electronic invoicing, and to the cost reduction initiatives ;
– Better customer service: using the LightHouse LHLF services, our clients have the guarantee that the VAT or other taxes on their sales have been correctly calculated and invoiced. Consequently, they spend less time resolving disputes with their clients, who have no excuse for not settling their invoices in full (DSO impact) ;
– Better operational optimization : our experience allows expertise to be offered from managers acting as fellow team-members. Our recommendations offer operational solutions on the work-flows of our clients, and also on the organization and size of teams.